Friday, May 8, 2015

Alive

Hey Sisters,

As a night owl, I just generally don't feel my best in the morning. I feel like a groggy zombie, and, yes, that's worse than just a normal zombie. However, the sunshine we've been getting has been helping me to feel a little bit more awake and alive! Have you heard of the worship band All Sons and Daughters? I'm especially loving their song "Alive," and have been using it as my alarm in the morning. A good reminder of the gift of a new day, the blessing of waking up to sunshine, and not waking up as the newest member of the undead...even though I may look like it (no picture for your protection).

You can listen to "Alive" on you-tube. Here is the link for you!  


Fellow night owls, what helps you wake up in the morning? Songs, thoughts, or Bible verses? Comment on Facebook or in the "comments" section below this post.

In Him,
Grace


2 comments:

  1. I am an early riser, not by choice, by necessity. I love standing and looking out my window at the I blanket of stars above my head while sipping on my morning brew. It reminds me of what an amazing Creator we serve and how He is watching over His children all the time. It makes stsarting my day breath talking!

    ReplyDelete